Friday, September 30, 2011

Spinning

Spinning spinning
Round and round
Merry merry goes around
Kids laughing
Spinning circles
Around and around
Is life standing still
Or is life spinning
Around and around
I stop spinning
Fall to the ground
Moving sky
Moving ground
Moving fast
As I lay still, silent
Life is moving
Without me
Fast in circles
Spinning free
I have to run
To keep up with the chase
Dizzy dancing
It is a race
Spinning circles
Round and around
I am spinning
I am dizzy
I am falling from the race
Life is still
Life is bright
Day into night
As I lay watching it pass
Fast and spinning
Leaving me
Leaving light
Darkness in the sky
Stars falling fast
Twinkling bright
Why is it passing
Why is it moving
Fast away
Leaving me
Alone and silent
Still in the circle
Spinning around and around

No comments:

Post a Comment